Saturday 9 August 2014

Green Chicken Biriyani



Briyani is very popular dish all of us. But green chiken briyani is so different of teste our daily briyani. So, try and get response. 


Green Biriani

Chicken Briyani is most popular and easily coocked item. I reserch many biriyani recipe. When I think to make green chicken biriyani, I wont fit under the authentic but traditional teste. I tried my level best. When I teste this , the flavour of mint and coriender make so different teste to any other normal biriyani. When you addapt any normal recipe, I think you create something new. Because, coocking is also an art.

Ingrdients :
  1. Basmoti rice ( 3 cups)
  2. Chicken legs (1 kg)
  3. Large bunch mint and coriander (near about 200 grm)
  4. Sliced chopped onion (big 4)
  5. Ginger-garlic paste (2 tbsp)
  6. Colvs (4)
  7. Coconut milk (3 cup)
  8. Oil
  9. Termaric (2 pinch)
  10. Salt
Method :
  1. First boil the basmati rice with some salt.
  2. Sliced onion, colve, ginger-garlic paste sote and boil chicken with 3 cup of water with termaric,and salte.(dry the chicken)
  3. take a mixer and paste the coriander-mint leaves.
  4. Hit a stemer/pressar coocker/pot and also sote Sliced onion, colve, ginger-garlic paste and coriander-mint paste.
  5. Then mix the rice and Chicken and add 3 cups coconut milk.
  6. Cover your pot tightly and steam near about 10 minutes.
  7. Serve with finely chopped coriander or garnish a small mint leaves.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching my blog.