Monday 4 August 2014

Delicious Lime & coconut Chiken Recipy

Chicken With Lime Or Coconut Flevour is most diffrent teste. If you bore your regular chicken recipy----- try this. 



Coconut Lime Chicken

Now a time everyone is health concious. We all know many kind of chicken recipy. I told you I am big fan of easy and simple recipe. But I always thought how I maintain our family health. Because most of testy food are not healthy. When I research many kind of chicken recipy I saw this recipe. When I made this the new flevour of chicken was very enjoy my family and friends. This is the most testy, healthy and authentic dish. Serve 4 member.
Ingrdients:
  1. 4x250g chicken legs.
  2. 1 lime juice.
  3. 4 tbs cream of coconut.
  4. 2 green chillis.
  5. 2 garlic colves.
  6. 1 tbsp chopped leaves of lime or greted zest of 1 lime.
  7. 3 tbsp thai fish sauce.
  8. 4 banana leaves / foilling paper.
  9. Fresh coriander with stalks.
  10. 1 tbsp cumin seeds dry toasted.
  11. Red chillies sliced for garnish.
  12. Chopped coriander leaves 
Method:
  1. Take a bowl and mix the lime juice,green chillies, coriander, garlic,lime leaves or zest, fish sause, cumin and coconut cream. 
  2. Then rub this paste over the chicken legs and put with banana leaves/foilling paper and wrap tightly.
  3. A pot take and insert a steamer and fill half with water and boil a high heat.
  4. The chicken parcel put in the steamer without touch of water and watch the water about steamer. chicken legs remove and garnish with red chili flackes, chopped coriander leves and serve with rice/chapati.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching my blog.