Tuesday 5 August 2014

Chili Chiken Recipy

Popular chinese dish. But I adapted in  some different juci flavour .Try it.


Chili Chicken

I am sure you all now in festive celibration mood. So I wanted to collect some recipe for you as well. I ask you something---- if you order chili chicken in a resturant during your school/college day, birthday, anniversary day etc. etc.? I think this is most common menu in our life. when you get party in resturent are you not think on your resturent bill? Why you don't try this in your home? If you think to prepare this recipe in your home ,I share my Indian chili chicken recipe for you. Serve for 4 people with fried rice or noodles. 

Ingredients:
  1. 1kg boneless chicken.
  2. egg
  3. Ginger
  4. Garlic
  5. Onion
  6. Green chilli
  7. cornflour
  8. Soya sauce 
  9. Black paper powder
  10. Ajinomoto
  11. oil
  12. salte 
  13. sugar
  14. coriander leaves
  15. Capcicum
  16. spring onion
Method:
  1. Take a bowl and marinate the boneless chicken in 1tsp soya sauce, salte, egg and 1tsp cornflour 1 hour.
  2. Then deep fry till light brown.
  3.  onion, garlic, ginger, capcicum, spring onion or green chilli finely chopped and toss for 2 minutes.
  4. Add sugar, 1\2 tsp black paper powder, 1 pinch aginomoto,salte and 1tsp  soya sauce.
  5. Add fried chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
  6. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching my blog.